Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brick?

     So, i'm too busy to blog and i have no idea how i have squeezed in this time to do this quick post. my memory book has been sucking the life out of me, literally eroding my soul. My mom gets all weepy when we're doing the pages together so i'm severly uncomfortable. it's not all bad but i'm hurrying so i can get out of this house. ok so i watched this indie movie called brick last night and it's the best movie i've seen in a while. its really quirky and dark and has a good plot. it talks about drugs too so that ought to grab some attention, i suggest ya'll see it. Joseph Gordon Levett is in it and i love love him, he does a good job getting beat up the whole time. what a trooper. so it's like 27 days til i graduate if anyone wanted to know. my only means of survival are my nyquil, i've been sick for the past week, and netflicks. oh, almost forgot, i have to give the lowdown on prom soon so expect that.
so what's next?
i'm going to start shaking things up.
brick
and scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment